- Free of charge initial meeting
- One 3 hr prenatal visit
- discuss your birthing preferences
- review various comfort measures and different options that may be available at different birthing facilities (hospital, birthing centre, home birth)
- help your partner feel confident they have the tools to help support you through the birth (we’ll pratice different physical & emotional ways to do that)
- review the basics of childbirth and answer any of your questions leading up to the big day
- Complete on-call support throughout your pregnancy (call, text, or email)
- Dedicated emotional & physical support through your labour & birth
- from the moment you call me to come to your house, or meet you at your birthing location, through to the first 2-3 hours after birth. I will be there from start to finish ♥
- One 3 hr postpartum visit (typically within the first 2-3 days after birth) to discuss your labour & birth experience, go over basic newborn care, breastfeeding support should you choose to breastfeed, and we’ll review some local resources should you need them.
SO, HOW DOES PAYMENT WORK?
Once you book me as your Doula an initial deposit of 15% of the plan you choose is due. From there, the remaining amount can be paid in installments, all at once, however works best for you.. so long as you’ve paid in full by your 37 week date.
* I currently accept payment via cash, cheque, or secure money e-transfer.